Could you not enable the 5250 option in the new web-based Nav stuff Aaron?

Definitely could do that, but my primary problem is once people are ~on~
the machine. I was actually planning to re-write Pete Helgren's web5250 in
Node.js, but now I'm struggling to find the source as www.web5250.com seems
to no longer exist. Though this might be the code that's now being hosted
under a different person: https://github.com/paulomcnally/web5250

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i