The bottom line is that the Zend PHP experience on the i has been smoother
and generally better, by typical midrange standards, than the experience
with Node.js, Python, and 5733-OPS in general.

I am not IBM, but I am wondering if you could expound on what hasn't been
as smooth so IBM can hear. Also, I think it would be good to log RFEs so
we can vote on what we'd like to see changed.

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 12:18 AM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>