"Toshiba 43-inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV - Fire TV Edition, now
$179.99. Available today through June 30..."

A 1080p screen that is 43" is not going to look nice at close range. You
would need to be sitting too far away.

I suggest you look at 4K screens to get higher resolution and pixel
density. Not that you would run it a 4K resolution, depending on size and
distance from display. What intermediate resolutions you select and how
good they look will be determined in part by the OS and graphics card you
use. I use macOS which last I knew scales nicer on non-even submultiples
of the screen resolution.

For example, I picked up a 70" 4k tv to use in the family room which I then
screen share at 2560x1440 resolution to my office, but sitting several feet
away. My eyes aren't young enough to run it at full 4K and read from the
recliner across the room.

I also believe you need to look for "Chroma4:4:4" in the specs -- or at
least use to need to do so. My understanding is the early 4K tvs did not
have commonly have that, and without it does not do as good as a computer
monitor. I also have heard it is pretty standard now in 4K sets.