Also, keep in mind that they have the ability to easily point medium range
missiles at us from Panama. Slick Willie Clinton gave permission for the
Panamanians to issue the canal operations contract to a Chinese company.
Wanna bet that the missiles are already there?

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Bill Meecham" <bmeecham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/16/2004 02:07 PM
Please respond to Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries