Whoa there Nelly!

"Don't you worry your little head about it Alan.  Everything is going to be
fine. "They" will think of something to keep your SUV's or whatever you have
running"

My apologies, John, but I had to laugh when I saw this.

I have been warning everybody in sight, as much as they can take without
letting them dismiss it as kook stuff, for about thirty years. Compared to your
two years. So welcome aboard. But it was a little difficult to avoid tit for
tat in tone, but please try to avoid making assumptions when you read.

Forget the bicycles, "Get a horse!" as they used to say.

Who ya gonna believe? The Council on Foreign Relations? <g> The Warren
Commission? The Saudi's up to their ears in debt heh? Remember BCCI, their
bankruptcy made billions in oil money vanish. And nobody went to jail!

The formula that Germany came up with, too late to make any difference in WW2,
was real, worked, fell into the hands of the U.S. military, then vanished.

Assuming the "hydrogen" reference was a reference to "cold fusion", it has been
debunked quite thorougly and effectively in the lamestream and "controlled
alternate" media, even in a movie as the major story theme ("The Saint").

You find papers reporting various successes with the cold fusion idea:
http://www.lenr-canr.org/. The results are mixed, not definite yet. These are
reputable scientists, and results, not easily dismissed.

Does this mean there will be no more war over oil? That's a laugh riot for me.

In the Middle East there will be more wars, over oil and more. Technology will
neither save us from ourselves, from external troubles, or anything else, as
long as some people exploit others and act selfishly.

As to some of your references, these scientists all make one assumption that
many times proves true, sometimes does not, and that is (1) stasis in
tecnhology and (2) all other related influences remain in stasis. This has
never been true over the long term in all of human history. And it is less true
nowadays than ever.

Isaac Newton's asserted that man would one day invent transportation faster
than 70 miles an hour in fulfillling a Bible prophecy. Voltaire scoffed at this
as an example of the craziness of believing in God <g>. And then there were
trains.

-- Alan

(PS got any extra room on that farm? <G>)