Nice catch, Chuck!

IS interesting:  "'We need faster and faster and bigger and bigger, but it's
not just the raw speed,' said Anil Pradhan, a physicist in the OSU Astronomy
Department. 'The ability of a supercomputer to load huge amounts of data
rapidly is just as important.'"

Yup, the scientists may end up finding a use for all the research done up in
Rochester (mainly, and around the globe) after all.  Least ways, hope Dr.
Pradhan is considering saving a buck or two and building an e400-centric
PowerGrid, like Dr. Soltis and/or Mr. Haines talked about a year ago (Oct,
2002? iChat).  Or at least hope he's HEARD-a the 400/6000 line.