You will not find equivalents to these on the mainframe, at least not natively.
There are a number of vendors that provide add-on utilities that perform much
of these functions, but they come at an additional price and what is available
for use is different at every shop. The COBOL is a bit harder (I think) on the
mainframe, mostly due to the way files are assigned and handled - I have found
it is much easier on the AS400. The COBOL code itself is very much the same.
Dave

I want to be able to write COBOL programs, debug and test them besides being
able to check jobs and handle the normal operation tasks for a programmer
Also, I need to know the different types of system facilities on the
mainframe that are equivalent to
DDS, SDA, RLU, DFU, QRY ...etc on the AS400.

Can you please help me.

Thank you
Heba