How can we think of unimportant things like the Constitution when
"Terrorism" is running rampant in the streets as we speak .
An Saddam,  and and evil doers.  You know  important things.    :-(

Besides if it were that important,  I'm sure it would have been covered on
the hard hitting fact reporting on Fox news. (or is that Faux News?)
(taking my tongue out of my cheek now).

John T,  that is only the tip of the iceberg.      About a month ago I just
got the feeling (call me crazy)  that I wasn't hearing all the news out
there by just watching
CNN and MSNBC, etc.

I started doing my own research,  using GOOGLE search on different
subjects.   WIDE variations on subjects, perspectives.    Just what I was
looking for, DIFFERENT opinions.
Not CNN's view, Not Murdoch's views.    After reading hundreds on lots of
different subjects.  I started to see the same facts and information over
and over
from different sources.    Well,  there is aLOT CNN, and the sound bites
aren't saying.   The internet is great.   It's all out there if we would
just look.

do a Google on:

Carlyle Group  (what do they own?  What would benefit them?  Who owns
them?)
or
W199I   (What was it?   Who Gave it?  What did it do?)
or
Marvin Bush (what buildings did his security company secure in 2001 ?)
or
BIOPORT  (What does it make?  How much money did they make last year?  Why?
Who Owns them?)
or
Unocal

and read at least 5 different stories, from 5 different sources just to
rule out oddballs.  See what you come up with.

john

It's good to see that at least one American is paying attention to what is
going on in your country.

To an outsider looking in, it appears as though your current government is
doing more damage to your way of life than any terrorist ever has. That
they're able to do this with virtually no opposition is simply astonishing.

Best of luck to you all.

John Taylor