IBM hit its 52-week low at 85.20.

http://cbs.marketwatch.com/tools/quotes/basic.asp?symb=IBM&sid=2595&siteid=mkt

w&dist=mat

International Business Machines (NYSE) IBM  85.20 -3.81 -4.280%
vol:6,461,600 10:40 AM 04/11/02

I do not follow the stock market closely, but seems to me that of all the
technology stocks & all the BS that is out there, IBM stock is pretty stable.
 I have a wee bit of IBM stock & if we have confidence that IBM will be
around for another decade or so, this might be a good time to buy some more
IBM stock, even though someone else here suggested that the time to sell is
now because Lou is leaving.

I just got the IBM annual report, barely glanced at it.  What I have looked
at seems quite healthy.  www.ibm.com/annualreport/2001