From: Richard B Baird [mailto:rbaird@esourceconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:22 PM
To: midrange-nontech@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Ballmer on software design....

that's a classic and a keeper.

the funny thing is, ever since the anti-trust thing started up, MS has used
all of it's resources to make SURE future versions of windows wouldn't run
without IE - anyone remember the mocked-up-bogus screen shots of
'98-sans-IE they displayed as 'evidence' to the integration of IE into the
os, during the anti-trust trial?

what a crock