Dan,

See comments, inline.

jt

To anyone contributing TODAY...:

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:

Sure.

> Don't know how
> David will be able to tabulate those, unless he checks the postage
> cancellation stamp (and good luck reading some of those!) and you're
> willing to wait a few days for the mail to come in.

I would think people could pledge their amount to David, TODAY, if not
actually get the money to him.

But I'm not going to be too picky about a postmark, or when and how David
tabulates the results.  (We can also cut more than one check, if it's really
necessary.)

Just wanted to provide some incentive for people to take immediate action.
Many, many times I catch myself thinking "yeah, I gotta do something about
that tomorrow, or maybe next weekend...", but then things come up, and I
forget to follow through.

> Also, it sounds
> like the link to PayPal is causing some problems - hopefully that will
> be fixed shortly!  Do you mind if I mention your offer to match to the
> other lists?

Not 'tall.  Feel free to mention it to any lists that I miss.