Well, the incidents organization was started by SANS & I have these other
links I made when I was exploring the site a few weeks ago.

http://www.incidents.org/cid/index.php
http://www.incidents.org/submissions/Graphs/read_graph.php

I wrote them & said how impressed I was with all this & how could I help, and
they invited me into their discussion group but I never got any traffic from
it because it was on its way out about the time I joined.

intrusions-subscribe@incidents.org
this is another list that the group is sponsoring, but I have not yet
explored their web site to see what it is for.

Actually it is not one site but a network of sites so that each handles the
traffic in their geography.  I could see them evolving to no longer be open
to general public, I can't see hackers taking them down.

The local Evansville Newspaper was the one that inspired my letter to editor
draft on Hot Airports & Cold Realities, which I have not sent in yet.  I can
see my letter to editor being extremely annoying to hackers & other criminal
types.  No matter, I really got them hot a month or so ago when I talked
about how criminal justice penalties should be related to number of computers
hit.

You write a virus or hacker robot & it gets into 250,000 computers ... that's
250,000 separate crimes you responsible for.