Welcome to the wonderful world of war propaganda.

Prior to WW II, people were aroused by their leadership to patriotism by
images of horrible deeds of the enemy, and then people learned that sometimes
those deeds had been faked to make the enemy look worse than they really are.
 So it was that many Jews heard about the death camps, thought it was all war
propaganda, and went to the death camps, but if they had believed, they might
have escaped before it was too late.

There's things some people have done that was not smart, so their friends
will be engaged in damage control.
There are people who are extremely anti-Muslim & want to put Muslims in a bad
light.
There are people who want to put Bin Laden & his organization in a good light
... oh yes we believe in terrorism but it wasn't us that did Sep 11.
There are people who are so interested in their own greed that they see
nothing wrong with exploiting this latest situation with scams.

The internet has always been full of wild speculations & false stories, that
seem believable.  In the USA there is a Truth in Media Organization that will
need to investigate charges like this, perhaps we need Congressional
Hearings, perhaps such organizations need help from more people who have
helped them in the past.

Sep 11 Favorite Links:
http://www.semitrue.com/thankyou/

Great discussion archives