Here is a summary of each Asian Nation's response to USA appeal for help in
stamping out this terrorism problem, with a bit more detail on Pakistan.

It is a good overview roundup of the nations of the region & how they stand on
support for the USA.

We have all been nervous about the influence of Islamic fundamentalists, the
risk of wider war, how long this will take, the impact on our society, but
share a resolve that these terrorism problems need permanent solutions ... the
kind of tit for tat of the past does not cut it any more & we not want another
festering reality like Iraq & former Yugoslavia requiring long range military
presence there policitn a confrontation that never goes away.

Thus it is good to see this solidarity of Asian nations in support of the USA.

********************

If you are having trouble with any of the links in this message, or if the
URL's are not appearing as links, please follow the instructions at the bottom
of this email.

Title: CNN.com - Asia gives U.S. cautious backing - September 17, 2001

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to access the sent link:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMapßiewThis&etMailToIDÑ262391842&ptÒ

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to SAVE THIS link:
http://www.savethis.clickability.com/st/saveThisPopupApp?clickMapÜaveFromET&partnerIDÒ006&etMailToIDÑ262391842&ptÒ

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to forward this link:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMapßorward&etMailToIDÑ262391842&partnerIDÒ006&ptÒ

*Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.

********************

Email pages from any Web site you visit - add the EMAIL THIS button to your
browser, copy and paste the following into your Web browser:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMapÛrowserButtons&ptÒ"

Instructions:
If your e-mail program doesn't recognize Web addresses:
1. With your mouse, highlight the Web Address above. Be sure to highlight the
entire Web address, even if it spans more than one line in your email.
2. Select Copy from the Edit menu at the top of your screen.
3. Launch your Web browser.
4. Paste the address into your Web browser by selecting Paste from the Edit
menu.
5. Click Go or press Enter or Return on your keyboard.