Fox News is reporting that American Airlines had a memo 2 weeks ago warning
its employees to be vigilant about impostors after one of its crews had
uniforms and ID badges stolen in Italy, when the crew's Rome hotel room was
broken into a few months ago.  American Airlines refused to comment, saying
they fully cooperating with the authorities.

Flight 93 crashing in Pennsylvania now has multiple reports of passengers on
cell phones reporting decision to rush the hijackers, according to Associated
Press.

Passenger Jerremy Glick 31 phoned his wife Liz who conferenced the call to a
911 dispatcher, before he joined in the effort.
Passenger Thomas Burnett 38 had four phone calls with his wife Deena
conference with the FBI,, patched through from 911 before he joined in the
effort.
One of the TV stations reported that a passenger locked himself in the toilet
to phone 911.

CNN got a partial transcript of chatter from the plan recorded by air traffic
controllers as the plane approached Cleveland that seems to indicate the
passenger counter-attack reached the cockpit, then a voice not fluent in
English said "There is a bomb on board.  This is the Captain speaking.
Remain in your seats."