From the Archives
https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200808/msg00918.html

for the one you are trying, you may need to NULL terminate the path string

Bryan

gio.cot via MIDRANGE-L wrote on 9/18/2024 2:30 AM:
Hi all

I'm try to use QP0FPTOS api to check if an Ifs obj is locked and who Lock
it;

running CALL PGM(QP0FPTOS) PARM((*LSTOBJREF) ('/Mypath/MyFile')
(*FORMAT2)) works fine

if i run this

DCL VAR(&MYPATH) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(70)

chgvar VAR(&MYPATH) VALUE('/Mypath/MyFile')

CALL PGM(QP0FPTOS) PARM((*LSTOBJREF) (&MYPATH) (*FORMAT2))

I receive CPE3025 This path or directory does not exist

Where am i wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Gio