Not my family. One of the tech's family.

We use port 587 outbound with no SSL/TLS. It's originating IP address
authentication.

I went into the IBM case and found this:

<snip>
Aug 16, 2024, 09:59

Tried to import certificate for sendgrid as " server" or client. This
results in error "No request key found"

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/no-request-key-found-error-when-importing-certificate-dcm

Indicates the clent certificate must be in PKCS #12 format. The only way to
get this format is with the certificate and the private key. There is no
way we will ever obtain the private key from sendgrid.

</snip>

That IBM support page says:

<snip>

"No request key found" error when importing a certificate in DCM
Troubleshooting

Problem
In DCM, importing a server certificate fails with the message: No request
key found.

Resolving The Problem
Problem: When importing a server certificate from a third party in DCM, the
import fails with the message "No request key is found for the certificate.
If you are trying to receive the signed certificate, you must be using the
same certificate store that was used when the certificate was requested. If
this is a CA certificate, you should use the function for importing a CA."
Solution: This typically means the user is importing a certificate which
did not originate from a CSR (Certificate Signer Request) that was created
on this system in this store. The only certificate formats that will import
on the System i without an outstanding certificate request are IBM System i
proprietary format and PKCS#12 (.pfx, .p12) format.

Historical Number
538535302

</snip>

If SMTP2GO ever does get to requiring TLS and together we (Dilgard and
SMTP2GO) can't get the cert in properly, you'll be the first contact. :)