Sorry I did not proof the email well enough, I did not mean authority, I
meant adopt allow save.
I do not have auditing turned on for this directory.
Most of the time old objects exist on a mounted drive over a windows
server. I am not aware of this setting on windows, but then again I am not
a window guru.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2024 at 11:52 AM Rob Berendt <robertowenberendt@xxxxxxxxx>