I have a folder on the IFS. The allow save attribute is set to *YES. Of
the thousands of files that get rotated in and out of this folder a small
percentage have the allow save attribute of *NO. I have looked at all of
the programs I can find that move/copy files in and out of this folder.
All of them have the adopt authority from the folder set on (example of a
copy in a CLP CPY OBJ(&OLDOBJ) TODIR(&NEWOBJ) SUBTREE(*ALL) TOCCSID(*CALC)
REPLACE(*YES) AUT(*INDIR) ).

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?