From: Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2024 9:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mayer, Michael <MMayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Power 9 Disk Drives

There are several vendors out there. These are the vendors I have used successfully in the past and recently: (off the top of my head and not endorsing any, nor implying anything by order)
Supreme Systems (chicago)
Midland Systems (orlando)

A simple google search revealed many more.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect