Some options using SQL and QSYS2:
-- Job Scheduler Information
-- Find scheduled jobs by part of the command string
Select *
  From QSYS2.SCHEDULED_JOB_INFO
  Where Upper(COMMAND_STRING) Like ('%PACC%')
        And STATUS Not In ('HELD', 'SAVED')
  Order By NEXT_SUBMISSION_DATE,
           SCHEDULED_TIME,
           SCHEDULED_JOB_NAME;

-- Find scheduled jobs by part of the description
Select *
  From QSYS2.SCHEDULED_JOB_INFO
  Where Upper(DESCRIPTION) Like ('%INFO%')
        And STATUS Not In ('HELD', 'SAVED')
  Order By NEXT_SUBMISSION_DATE,
           SCHEDULED_TIME,
           SCHEDULED_JOB_NAME;

-- Find scheduled jobs by frequency
Select *
  From QSYS2.SCHEDULED_JOB_INFO
  Where Upper(FREQUENCY) = ('*MONTHLY')
        And STATUS Not In ('HELD', 'SAVED')
  Order By NEXT_SUBMISSION_DATE,
           SCHEDULED_TIME,
           SCHEDULED_JOB_NAME;

-- Find scheduler jobs by job name
Select *
  From QSYS2.SCHEDULED_JOB_INFO
  Where SCHEDULED_JOB_NAME Like ('%NVDEBON%')
  Order By NEXT_SUBMISSION_DATE,
           SCHEDULED_TIME,
           SCHEDULED_JOB_NAME;

-- Failed jobs last week
Select *
  From QSYS2.SCHEDULED_JOB_INFO
  Where STATUS Not In ('HELD', 'SAVED')
        And LAST_ATTEMPTED_SUBMISSION_STATUS <> 'JOB SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED'
        And LAST_ATTEMPTED_SUBMISSION_TIMESTAMP >= Curdate() - 7 Days
  Order By LAST_ATTEMPTED_SUBMISSION_TIMESTAMP Desc;