Use this API???
https://www.ibm.com/docs/api/v1/content/ssw_ibm_i_75/apis/qwclscde.htm

I know TAATOOLs has CVTJOBSCDE command and ADDJOBSCD2 to mass add back (after removing the older version).

-Matt

From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Shane Reeves
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2024 9:22 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Searching Job Schedule Entries

CHGJOBSCDE Is there an easy way to search through scheduled jobs for which entry is calling a program? Spent too much time manually hunting through all of our scheduled jobs for which one calling a sp
Caution: External (sreeves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sreeves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
First-Time Sender Details<https://protection.inkyphishfence.com/details?id=d2luY29mb29kcy9tYXR0LnR5bGVyQHdpbmNvZm9vZHMuY29tLzA0MDAxNDEyMWQyYjZhZjYzNzAwYmZkZGJlYjUyMGY0LzE3MjM1NjI1NTEuMTI=#key=dc0efb0bc860f6f82323f661054273eb>

Report This Email<https://protection.inkyphishfence.com/report?id=d2luY29mb29kcy9tYXR0LnR5bGVyQHdpbmNvZm9vZHMuY29tLzA0MDAxNDEyMWQyYjZhZjYzNzAwYmZkZGJlYjUyMGY0LzE3MjM1NjI1NTEuMTI=#key=dc0efb0bc860f6f82323f661054273eb>

CHGJOBSCDE

Is there an easy way to search through scheduled jobs for which entry is calling a program? Spent too much time manually hunting through all of our scheduled jobs for which one calling a specific program.

Thanks

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this message. For purposes of engaging in binding contracts related to non-production goods and services with Summit Polymers, please refer to Contracts for Non-Production Goods and Services<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.summitpolymers.com/suppliers/contracts-for-non-production-goods-and-services/__;!!O6xM9Yim9Yk!6ktcYBv5FXEV06S2lGYn91vb_UzuenkeNAJbfeSWCtWvZLPo2aEmupHx2i4ElUAY3YAASxkWj_mvQfV1YXSV_eeWv1g$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.summitpolymers.com/suppliers/contracts-for-non-production-goods-and-services/__;!!O6xM9Yim9Yk!6ktcYBv5FXEV06S2lGYn91vb_UzuenkeNAJbfeSWCtWvZLPo2aEmupHx2i4ElUAY3YAASxkWj_mvQfV1YXSV_eeWv1g$> >.

visit: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l__;!!O6xM9Yim9Yk!6ktcYBv5FXEV06S2lGYn91vb_UzuenkeNAJbfeSWCtWvZLPo2aEmupHx2i4ElUAY3YAASxkWj_mvQfV1YXSVFsKFoUQ$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l__;!!O6xM9Yim9Yk!6ktcYBv5FXEV06S2lGYn91vb_UzuenkeNAJbfeSWCtWvZLPo2aEmupHx2i4ElUAY3YAASxkWj_mvQfV1YXSVFsKFoUQ$>

or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l__;!!O6xM9Yim9Yk!6ktcYBv5FXEV06S2lGYn91vb_UzuenkeNAJbfeSWCtWvZLPo2aEmupHx2i4ElUAY3YAASxkWj_mvQfV1YXSVkHMWPno$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/archive.midrange.com/midrange-l__;!!O6xM9Yim9Yk!6ktcYBv5FXEV06S2lGYn91vb_UzuenkeNAJbfeSWCtWvZLPo2aEmupHx2i4ElUAY3YAASxkWj_mvQfV1YXSVkHMWPno$> .