If it's not an "eyes only" type of printout is this really a problem?
The executive suite has their own printer.
HR suite has their own printer.
However the main office area holding engineering, customer service, IT,
accounting, etc has three printers. Generally, it's not an issue here.
Two of the three do a bulk and I'm betting we only have the third since it
came from office consolidation. I would find having to walk to the printer
to "start now" and wait on the printout more of a pain. Granted, I do very
little printing. Maybe one a week? But once a quarter I generate a few
tree killers.
Then again, I generally tell those to staple.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 1:41 PM Ken Meade via MIDRANGE-L <