It does and it works well. First thing I do when installing it.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects

On Jul 29, 2024, at 5:10 PM, Javier Sanchez <javiersanchezbarquero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, right. I said I uninstalled it for the urgency to get rid of the
issue with the F10 key in debug. I had to give up recording and prioritize
showing my people the debugged program because I was in a teaching session.

I understand Snaggit has a feature to remap keys (?? I believe), but I
never tried it out.

El lun, 29 jul 2024 a las 15:58, Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis (<