Oddly I had one computer where the left Shift key died. Boy did I feel silly.

A more likely issue is software. Snaggit is one that wants to own many of those keys but is configurable.

One our company installs by default also caused this and same issue, I could reconfigure it.

So any new software installed recently?

- DrF