Binder language is one of those things that is just too darn simple to
grasp easily. I think it took 3 sessions at COMMON for it to finally sink
in that I was over complicating it.
Jon Paris' signature in my RPG Redbook is "I thought you knew this stuff
already!". Just double checked his autograph.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2024 at 2:25 PM James H. H. Lampert via MIDRANGE-L <