Hi Sam

For some time there has been the STRCPYSCN command - in one way to use it, you specify a display job you want to follow - the user there grants you the privilege, then anytime he/she presses some action kind of key, you'll see the screen where that was done - you're always 1 screen behind. You can only watch, you can't do anything on their screen.

There's also a way to put all the screens used into a physical file, for examination later.

CheersVern