The "Happy eyeballs" was intended to encourage the use of IPv6, but it
back-fired.
The system tried to connect using IPv6, and if it failed tries IPv4. Having
IPv6 it makes it much faster, but if IPv6 failed IPv4 took longer. Result:
advise to disable IPv6.

El lun, 20 de may de 2024, 15:50, Patrik Schindler <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>