Thanks for all these inputs here.

I just tried executing below command to copy from IFS path to a member in
my Library K211 which has a source physical file SR1 and a member with
name 'CALLSTACK2'

But it failed like below error:-

" Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . : CPFA0A0 Severity . . . . . . . : 40

Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic

Date sent . . . . . . : 06/25/23 Time sent . . . . . . :
11:12:31

Message . . . . : Object already exists. Object is

/QSYS.LIB/K211.LIB/SR1.FILE/CALLSTACK2.MBR.

Cause . . . . . : A create operation was attempted on object

/QSYS.LIB/K211.LIB/SR1.FILE/CALLSTACK2.MBR. This object already exists.

Recovery . . . : Use a unique name for the object, and retry the
operation.

"

I have a unique name only 'CALLSTACK2' for the member still not sure why is
this error being shown.

Thanks..

On Sat, 24 Jun 2023 at 16:16, Rob Berendt <robertowenberendt@xxxxxxxxx>