you can apply a password for the certificate -

Or perhaps you already do it and have a wrong password ??

// set Password to the keyring
if (strlen(ps->keyringPassword) > 0 ) {
errno = 0;
rc = gsk_attribute_set_buffer(ps->my_env_handle,
GSK_KEYRING_PW,
ps->keyringPassword,
strlen(ps->keyringPassword));
if (rc != GSK_OK) {
sockets_setSSLmsg(ps,rc, "set Password to the keyring");
sockets_close(ps);
return FALSE;
}
}