Let me look in my cable stash for a serial operations console cable. I've been purging a lot but stuff like that just comes up as a 'might need that still'.

I also have a crap-ton (like hundreds of lbs) of QIC tape cartridges. Need to know what drive you have and I can provide some tapes for you.

- DrF