I guess you're missing MBCURI and/or MBRCDC (QSYS/QAFDMBR). Without one of
them I don't see how you can calculate the current capacity.

--
Marco Facchinetti

Mr S.r.l.

Tel. 035 962885
Cel. 393 9620498

Skype: facchinettimarco

Il giorno lun 17 apr 2023 alle ore 18:45 <stefan@xxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

If the table is created by DDS the maximum size is in general not *nomax
in my customers boxes.
To reduce the risk of ending up with a "record not added....." message we
need to catch the tables with for example less than 10% spare capacity.
As I replied to John, by computing the current maximum capacity from
Sysfiles and then join to syspartitionstat to get the current and deleted #
of records I guess I have what I need.

Best regards

Stefan

--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly upset.

Stefan Tageson
+46 732 369934
stefan@xxxxxxxxxx