Brad,

Agreed!

Thanks

Adam Driver | AMER GTS AS400 | +1 312 762-1194 | adam.driver-ext@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:adam.driver-ext@xxxxxxxxxx>
Team (24 hrs): +1 312 762 1125
Unity IT Service: AS400
Assignment Group: WW_IT Infra AS400_Support Expert
Team Email: list.amer-gts-as400@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:list.amer-gts-as400@xxxxxxxxx>

Any new support request should be sent to the first level at helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[http://insite.fr.world.socgen/ecard/images/logo_legal_l.gif][http://insite.fr.world.socgen/ecard/images/logo_legal_r.gif][cid:image003.jpg@01D94C3C.23079AF0] [cid:image004.jpg@01D94C3C.23079AF0]

date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:40:06 -0600

from: Brad Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bvstone@xxxxxxxxx>>

subject: Re: PGP Email Encryption from IBM i

The only option I may have is if you can find a 3rd party cloud service to send emails with that offers PGP with SMTP. Then you most likely would be able to use any of the tools I have such as MAILTOOL/MAILTOOL Plus or maybe something else (like GETURI).

I'm sure there are some open source options out there as well if you're up for that.

Sounds like someone made a decision to take a wrong turn at Albuquerque, though. :)

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. Please visit http://sgasdisclosure.com for important information regarding SG Americas Securities, LLC ("SGAS"). Please visit http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com for important information regarding swap and security-based swap transactions with SOCIETE GENERALE.