From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Freeman, Greg
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 4:27 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Regarding Synon

CAUTION: This message originated externally, please use caution when clicking on links or opening attachments!

I see. I never knew there was a limit, been using Synon since 1997, works well for the green-screen world..

The number of lines allowed in the compilers have been expanded over time, not sure what the limit is now, but somewhat larger. It also might create more concise code. Jim Oberholtzer Agile Technology Architects > On Dec 15, 2022, at 4: 06
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd