wondering aloud.
could utilize the Exit Point
QIBM_QWT_JOBNOTIFY
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.3?topic=ssw_ibm_i_73/apis/xjobntfy.html

Pick your job start option and never ending program to read the dtaq and send something to the user(s)

I have created a small RPG program for routing entry in a support interactive subsystem
that keeps certain users off the server.

at the end the program just does a RRTJOB to a different RTGDTA in the subsystem to continue on their way...

but this option was mentioned before...

Bryan