We have about 100 users with many batch and BCI jobs.
The system has 64Gb of memory and is full house on SSD drives (8 of them).
We run 2 LPARs, the second is a small .1 processor.
The LPARs share some memory and processor and the processor runs between 50
and 140%. The DEV LAPR is a client LPAR..
I am about to remove the Client LPAR (just an FYI) so the production
systems has all the disk, processor and memory.

Thanks
Darryl.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 1:09 PM MidrangeL <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>