The earlier post about the NETS menu was very good and an excellent alternative to Navigator. Depending on your software levels and PTFs Rob point out what you need to know about navigator, but a more fundamental question. Is navigator started? Are the *ADMIN servers running. Restart them possibly?

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects