Any Ideas ? Or alternatively is there a way to set up fileshares using the
green screen?

Hi Åke,

Try this if you have QUSRTOOL installed, otherwise give me a call for a savf
with the NETCMDSRV library

CRTLIB LIB(NETSRVCMD) TEXT('7.4 NetServer menu and commands')

CALL QUSRTOOL/UNPACKAGE PARM('*ALL ' 1)

CRTCLPGM NETSRVCMD/TZLSINST QUSRTOOL/QATTCL

CALL NETSRVCMD/TZLSINST NETSRVCMD

ADDLIBLE NETSRVCMD

GO NETS

PreReq:
SI70518 - QUSRTOOL Add SMB3 configuration options to GO NETS

Superseeded by SI70746

Special Instructions

If QUSRTOOL support is not installed at the time the PTF is applied, it
may be necessary to call the exit program directly to copy the source
code changes to the correct location. Only use the command below if
the version of GO NETS built with the remaining steps does not contain
SMB3 encryption support.

CALL PGM(QUSRTOOL/QPZ1ZLS01) PARM('0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '1')

Best regards

Stefan