I have a program I wrote that calls the QWCRSSTS api - (Retrieve System Status).  If you're interested, let me know.

Thanks,

Gavin.

On 8/16/2022 2:08 PM, Rob Berendt wrote:

As much as I'd like to either github or develop my own I think I have a workaround with system_status_info:

-- Check to see if the Q1ABRMSYS data area exists -- 2022-08-16
select count(*)
into Q1ABRMSYS_COUNT
from table(QSYS2.OBJECT_STATISTICS(
OBJECT_SCHEMA => 'QUSRBRM',
OBJTYPELIST => '*DTAARA',
OBJECT_NAME => 'Q1ABRMSYS')) AS STAT;
CASE
WHEN Q1ABRMSYS_COUNT = 1 THEN
-- Determine local system name as according to BRMS.
SELECT data_area_value
INTO LOCAL_SYSTEM_NAME
FROM table(qsys2.data_area_info(DATA_AREA_LIBRARY => 'QUSRBRM',
DATA_AREA_NAME => 'Q1ABRMSYS'))
;
ELSE
SELECT HOST_NAME