It's been some time since I worked with Zebra printers but I came up with a
clumsy process that worked well.

I used their design tool to lay out the forms (packing lists,
inventory tags, invoices) and then copied the EBCDIC control characters
(from their generated for description) into my PRTF source. Compile the
printer file, get the label printer talking to the AS/400, and you're done.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 12:08 PM Greg Wilburn <