Without your code I cannot tell.
Something is not correct.

From: jerry ven <jerryven95@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2022 3:00 PM
To: Therrien, Paul <ptherrien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] records between two dates

Hi,

Ok, so if the record counts for (1. and 2. SQL Queries ( on file1) was too less than compared to record count for (3. and 4. (SQL queries for record count for view (V1) )
then is it fine or acceptable or is there any probability of Typos - bad field names, transposed characters here which might cause this imbalance in terms of record counts here?

I mean to ask, is it OK to say that a view can have more records compared to the file on which it is based ?

or conceptually it's wrong here? ( considering my SQL queries and Views for which I shared Queries in my last posts ( 1.,2.,3.,4.)

if it's right then I have equal records for my view and in the WRKQRY but if it's wrong then my view and WRKQRY has too many more records compared to the SQL queries ( on file1 SQL Queries 1. and 2.)

Thanks.