From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Gary Kuznitz
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 15:39
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ACS Clients won't launch from the desktop

**** CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL ****

I'm having trouble getting ACS to run in Windows 10.

I have IBM i Access Client Solutions installed and running.
I setup my system with an IP address.
I configured my clients in Session Manager.
The clients will launch from Session Manager.
The clients won't launch from the Desktop.

I have jre1.8.0_333 installed.

In IBMi Access Client Solutions under the Tools tab I selected File Associations:
I put a checkmark in:
.hod
.bchx
.sql
.dttx
.dtfx

I'm running Windows 10 ver. 20H2
IBMiAccess_V1r1.9

Does anyone have any idea why my clients won't launch from the desktop?

Gary Kuznitz