I open a PMR about F8 not working in PDM

<pmr>
Thanks for contacting IBM support.
Unfortunately this is the expected results. Per the PTF cover letter:
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/1603545
This support works on UIM panels and menus that have F9 assigned
to retrieve commands and do not already have a function assigned
for the F8 key.

PDM uses DSPFs for it's displays, not UIM. So the support is not enabled from those screens.
</pmr>

Bryan