Wow. Just last month I posted essentially a more verbose duplicate of
Xavier's post from last October. In case the threading is broken and
you want to see Xavier's post in its entirety:

https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/202110/msg00266.html

For reference, mine from this May was

https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/202205/msg00199.html

Which in turn referred to another post by me in 2016:

https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201608/msg00263.html

The one from last month was titled "Fonts in ACS". And, amazingly, I
also used that exact title for a tangentially related post in 2017
(mainly dealing with the interaction between font sizes and window
settings):

https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201708/msg00133.html

To complete the circle (before it repeats itself in a few years), I'll
do a quick response to Patrik: