HI Patrick,

That Mac and Filemaker wiz asked me to pass on this new information.

We've successfully tested the Actual DB2 driver on two M1 machines now, but only in FileMaker 19.0. We've determined that upgrading to 19.4 causes the driver to fail (maybe due to changes in the minimum OS for 19.4 having an impact on whether a 32-bit driver will run?). We assume it would still work in 19.3, but we haven't tested that yet. Either way, we're still planning to phase out our use of the ODBC driver in favor of IWS.

Regards,
Bobby