Le 04/05/2022 à 16:46, Greg Wilburn a écrit :
As you can see... there's a bit more than just ZR & ZC entries.

Not looking for a solution here... just odd, since it shouldn't be doing this based on what I've read.
I can still try to help :-)

System value . . . . . : QAUDLVL
Description . . . . . : Security auditing level
Auditing Auditing
options options
*NONE

System value . . . . . : QAUDCTL
Description . . . . . : Auditing control
Auditing
control
*OBJAUD
*OBJAUD here drives ZC/ZR entries. There will be one for objects with audit attribute either set to *CHANGE/*ALL or set to *USRPRF *and* accessed by a user profile with object audit attribute set to *CHANGE/*ALL.
*NOQTEMP
*AUDLVL
If you want to remove all auditing, you have to set QAUDCTL to *NONE.

Journal . . . . . . : QAUDJRN Library . . . . . . : QSYS
Largest sequence number on this screen . . . . . . : 00000000000000002436
Type options, press Enter.
5=Display entire entry
Opt Sequence Code Type Object Library Job Time
2425 T CA IT01A 17:45:17
2426 T CA IT01A 17:45:17
2427 T OW IT01A 17:45:21
2428 T CA IT01A 17:45:21
2429 T CA IT01A 17:45:21
2430 T CA IT01A 17:45:21
2431 T OW IT01A 17:45:25
2432 T CA IT01A 17:45:25
2433 T CA IT01A 17:45:25
2434 T CA IT01A 17:45:25

I never wondered which QAUDCTL/QAUDLVL/QAUDLVL2 setting drives CA (Change Authority) and OW (Change Ownership) entries. Now that I look at the documentation, I find none which explicitly drives them. My assumption now is that they come also with *OBJAUD in QAUDCTL. Unfortunately, I have no way to check my assumption. Those entries might also come for user profiles with audit level attribute (AUDLVL) including *SECRUN.

In the sequences you provide above, I believe that the OW and then the three subsequent CA are related to the same operation. They are due to the creation of an object by a user profile set with GRPPRF(someprofile) and OWNER(*GRPPRF). For each creation, there should be one OW entry for object ownership swap from the individual user profile to the groupe profile and several CA entries to remove individual user profile authority and add group profile authority. However, I find strange that the columns Object and Library are empty in your report, because this behavior of OW and CA applies to QSYS file system, and not to the other file systems under / (root). The detail of each entry would definitively help to conclude.

2435 T ZC EDISR5 19:00:05
2436 T ZC EDISR5 19:00:05