The CA and OW entries would not be generated with the configuration you show
below.

When were those entries created? Places a 5 by them, then press F15 to get
more detail. It had to have been before you turned auditing off. Actually
from what you show below, auditing is still on just is a very limited way.

Consider auditing just for authority failures. Then if you're seeing a lot
of AF entries, do some research and fix the authority issues. If the number
of entries is so high, turn auditing on for just 15 minutes.

While this would not be the recommended setting, it would allow you to
identify and fix a serious issue while keeping disk usage under control.

Try these settings.

CHGSECAUD QAUDCTL(*AUDLVL *NOQTEMP)
CHGSYSVAL SYSVAL(QAUDLVL) VALUE(*AUTFAIL)
CHGSYSVAL SYSVAL(QAUDLVL2) VALUE(*NONE)

Use the following query to identify the job that is causing the AF entries.

SELECT
VIOLATION_TYPE, VIOLATION_TYPE_DETAIL, USER_NAME, JOB_NAME,
JOB_USER, JOB_NUMBER, PROGRAM_LIBRARY, PROGRAM_NAME,
REMOTE_ADDRESS, OBJECT_LIBRARY, OBJECT_NAME, OBJECT_TYPE, PATH_NAME
FROM TABLE(
SYSTOOLS.AUDIT_JOURNAL_AF(
STARTING_TIMESTAMP => CURRENT TIMESTAMP - 1 DAY))
WHERE PATH_NAME IS NOT NULL

I've seen many times where the Journal receivers created by auditing started
chewing up disk space. When that happened, there was always a job that was
in a loop, and it was frequently due to an authority issue. The problem
would have gone unnoticed if it were not for auditing.

It's also a good idea to have some system monitoring process in place to
check for available disk space and/or the number of journal receivers used
by auditing.

There are of course other things to consider when auditing. Saving and
deleting the Audit Receivers, what Library to save the receivers in, a
couple other System Values.

The information available by auditing is amazing, especially if you need it.
Turning auditing off is not the best solution.

message: 2
date: Wed, 4 May 2022 14:46:56 +0000
from: Greg Wilburn <gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: QAUDJRN

As you can see... there's a bit more than just ZR & ZC entries.

Not looking for a solution here... just odd, since it shouldn't be doing
this based on what I've read.

System value . . . . . : QAUDLVL
Description . . . . . : Security auditing level

Auditing Auditing
options options
*NONE

System value . . . . . : QAUDCTL
Description . . . . . : Auditing control

Auditing
control
*OBJAUD
*NOQTEMP
*AUDLVL

Journal . . . . . . : QAUDJRN Library . . . . . . : QSYS
Largest sequence number on this screen . . . . . . : 00000000000000002436
Type options, press Enter.
5=Display entire entry

Opt Sequence Code Type Object Library Job Time
2425 T CA IT01A 17:45:17
2426 T CA IT01A 17:45:17
2427 T OW IT01A 17:45:21
2428 T CA IT01A 17:45:21