Ah, if they are starting TCP automatically then it should not be in the
start up program (and visa versa) and if not using IPV6 then don't start
that either.

But, this seems to have been working for awhile or was the start up program
changed?

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect

On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 12:23 PM James H. H. Lampert via MIDRANGE-L <