Yes the old Navigator delivered in i 6.1 I believe is now referred to as Heritage Navigator.

You CAN run both but with current PTFs Heritage navigator will no longer start automatically, you must manually start the ADMIN2 instance. This is due to potential log4j vulnerability.

'Client Access' or referred to for years now as 'dead nav' is completely replaced by the combination of Access Client Solutions, and Navigator for i. This has already been the case for many years.

- DrF