Hi Fellows I'm having a problem with a CGI Program. I am using DATATABLE.NET
in my HTML through External CDN but when I render the HTML table it doesn't
show up the CDN DATATABLE.NET(https://datatables.net/) features, it seems
to me that it doesn't recognize the DATATABLE.NET external CDN besides how
do I debug a CGIDEV2 program through RDI. I know that the user under the
DEBUG should be QTMHHTTP but even so the debug is not working in RDI for
me.. Below is my HTML Code and my CGIDEV2 Program
-----
HTML
---/$top

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<script
src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.3.min.js";

</script>

<link href="https://nightly.datatables.net/css/jquery.dataTables.css";
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script
src="https://nightly.datatables.net/js/jquery.dataTables.js";

</script>

<Script>
$(document).ready( function () {
var table = $('#example').DataTable();
} );

</script>

<title>DataTables - JS Bin</title>
</head>

/$tabh
<thead>
<th>Last Name</th>
<th>Street</th>
<th>City</th>
<th>State</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
/$tabd

/$tabe

</tbody>

/$end
-------
And my RPG program
// +----------------------------------------------------------------------
// | Program name : CGIDEVLIB/CGITST
// | Created On : 03/26/2022
// | programmer : Jose E. Perez Marmolejos
// | Descr. : This is a sample CGI program
// |
// |
// | +=====================================================================
// | ***** maintenance history ***** *
// +=====================================================================
// | *
// | Proj/Task# Who When Desc.
// +=====================================================================

// +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
// | File Declaration
// +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
Ctl-opt dftactgrp(*no);
// +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
// | Entry Parm, Data Structure, Stand Alone Field Def,Proc Def.n
// +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
// Copy Book
/copy CGIDEVLIB/qrpglesrc,hspecs
/copy CGIDEVLIB/qrpglesrc,hspecsbnd
/copy CGIDEVLIB/qrpglesrc,prototypeb
/copy CGIDEVLIB/qrpglesrc,usec
/copy CGIDEVLIB/qrpglesrc,variables3

// Stand Alone Fields Definition
Dcl-c PGMPATH Const('cgidevlibp');
Dcl-s LNAM Char(8);
Dcl-s STREET Char(13);
Dcl-s CITY Char(6);
Dcl-s STATE Char(2);

/copy CGIDEVLIB/qrpglesrc,prolog3

// +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
// | Main Module
// +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
// Write qualified job name to debug file. The *on
// parameter forces output even if debugging is off.
// Remove this parameter or change it to *off if you
// want the output only if debugging is on.
wrtjobdbg(*on);

// Ask the service program to load into memory
// the HTML member CGISAPBIL
// from IFS Folder /Cgidevlib/html/
gethtmlifs('/CGIDEVLIB/HTML/datatbltst.HTML');

// issue section "top"
wrtsection('top');

// issue section "tabh"
wrtsection('tabh');

// Display table detail
Exsr $Display_File;

// Send the response html buffer and exit
// End the HTML
wrtsection('end');

// Do not delete the call to wrtsection with section name *fini.
// It is needed to ensure that all output html that has been buffered
// gets output.
wrtsection('*fini');
return;

// +----------------------------------------------------------------+